Although technically starting in March (29th to be precise) and extending into May (return to the Island on 12th), April was the main month hence the title for this article!
Now safely back on the Island after riding over 2000 miles on my new ZX6R and having a thourougly enjoyable time including:
Highs & Lows
- Spending time with Mum & Dad in Wales
- Celebrating birthdays with Richard & Alan on two consecutive days
- Spending time with the Penney-Keeps in Essex & finally getting the new shop online and discovering that the Chelmer Inn sells Brakspears bitter!
- Visiting Karen in Leamington and being joined by Pete
- Staying with The Eastons in Broughton & walking miles to a pub
- Saw Doctors concert in Fareham
- Brighton to visit friend
- Attend Keith's Dad's funeral (low!)
- Visit Elaine & Rob in Dorset with Nick & family (although Kevin & family couldn't make it)
- Swanage (Harmans halt) beer festival
- Poole to see bikes (& early celebration for my birthday)